19th Amendment Quilts
This project was suggested to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the passage of the Nineteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution on August 1920. Members selected a suffragist to honor with a quilt. Rosemary supplied a book of Mother Goose Rhymes for Suffragettes and asked us to do small quilts illustrating the nursery rhyme.
- Quilts are due at the July 21, 2018 meeting.
- Submit quilt Registration Form for each quilt and Mother Goose quilt by July 21, 2018
- Dimensions: The perimeter of your suffragist quilt (that is the total distance around the quilt) must be less than 192″ and more than 96″. Three-dimensional pieces are invited.
- Dimensions: Mother Goose rhyme approximately 12 inch square on black felt.
- You may submit as many quilts as you wish for the exhibit.
- As always, the choice of quilts selected is made by the person heading the exhibit.